Unable to print locally from the remote computer
To print to a printer that is attached to your local computer (the one you are using to connect to the host computer), we recommend using the MyQuickCloud printer.
Alternatively you can use the Microsoft Redirect Printers however to do that you will need to ensure the drivers for your printer are installed on the host machine.
Unable to print from Quickbooks Enterprise
Occasionally users may find that they are unable to print from their remote Quickbooks application. Typically this is caused by a corruption in the Quickbooks print processing file. To rectify this issue, follow these steps:
- Close your Quickbooks session
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the following path:
C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\Roaming\Intuit\Your Quickbooks Version\TSPrinterSettings
- Delete the file titled QBPRINT.QBP
- Open Quickbooks again
You should now be able to print from your QuickBooks session.
Running Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008?
If so then the following additional steps will need to be completed before being able to use MyQuickCloud Print:
- Open a Virtual Desktop on the host (or login directly on the host computer)
- Open Windows Explorer and go to the following folder
- For 64-bit computers: C:\Program Files\Vedivi\MQCServer\tmp\print\driver\x64
- For 32-bit computers: C:\Program Files\Vedivi\MQCServer\tmp\print\x86
- Right-click on "install.bat", select "Run as administrator" and follow the instructions
- Restart the host computer